External Reports, Broker Research & Ratings
The Motley fool - Stock Advice
Phillip Capital - PAC partners - Equity Research Reports
Austock Group - Austock Securities Research Reports
Pegasus Corporate Advisory
Wilson HTM Investment Group
Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility
Visit the Sustainability Section of Dyesol's website for further information about our Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility efforts. Visit the Awards and Accolades Section of the Dyesol website for complete details on awards received.
DR Reuter Investor Relations
- 08/2010 - Corporate Responsibility Report: Dyesol Limited
- 03/2008 - Corporate Responsibility Report: Dyesol Limited
- Dyesol is proud to be ranked among the world’s best companies in the Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Sector by global company ratings agency, Oekom Research.
- Oekom Research AG is one of the world’s leading rating agencies and provides the crucial head start in the segment of sustainable investments.
- Oekom Research has awarded Dyesol a Prime Corporate Responsibility Rating, qualifying the Company as an attractive proposition for ethical and sustainable investors, many of whom see this rating as a prerequisite for investment in the ethical and renewable energy sectors.
Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- 22/03/2010 - New Energy Pioneer 2010 Award Winner
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance - The world's leading independent provider of news, data, research and analysis to decision makers in renewable energy, energy smart technologies, carbon markets, carbon capture and storage, power, water and nuclear power and serves leading investors, corporates and governments around the world.
- 9/12/2009 - 2009 Small Company of the Year Award Winner
- Ethical Investor aims to to set the agenda, facilitate thought-leadership and build audiences for Australian business and investors in the sustainability arena.
Australian Cleantech Index
- Dyesol is included on the Australian Cleantech Index. The Australian Cleantech Index provides a measure of the performance of the Australian listed stocks in the "clean tech" sector and presents a picture of the industry's growth over time.
- The Index provides monthly performance reports, other data and information on their website: www.auscleantech.com.au
Standard and Poor's
- Dyesol is included in the S&AP ASX All Ordinaries Index, which represents the 500 largest companies in the Australian equities market. Index constituents are drawn from eligible companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.